Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: more pente addiction tourneys
Replies: 1   Views: 15,595   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 28, 2003, 4:29 AM by: watsu

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 15,595   Pages: 1  
watsu

Home page
more pente addiction tourneys
Posted: Jul 25, 2003, 11:47 PM

I have been "drafted" as a tournament director for pente addiction. I hope to have a lot of fun doing this, but please bear with me, as it is new to me. Probably most of my tournaments will be either on Monday or Wednesday nights, but I will consider other nights as well. Some ideas for tournaments which I am considering are: under 1400 tournaments for players with at least 20 games(i.e. established players) and perhaps team pente tournaments with a combined rating ceiling of say 3000 pts. Each player on the team would alternate making a move. Please send me a note if there are other types of tournaments which you would like to see..(I would love to have a poof pente tournament, but hope another T.D will host it so I can play :~}) Tom

I don't want to play non tournament rules games. If you take one of my unrated invites, play tourney

watsu

Home page
Re: more pente addiction tourneys
Posted: Jul 28, 2003, 4:29 AM

I have just created a Wednesday night tournament for players with a rating under 1300 at pente.org. The start time will be 10p.m. EST. Register for the tourney at www.myleague.com/penteaddiction The games will be played here at pente.org. I am recommending that players who want to enter have played at least 10 or 15 rated games at the site, because with the provisional rating system after one lost game a players rating could be below 1300 pts, but this doesn't really say anything about the strength of the player. Hope to see you there! Tom

I don't want to play non tournament rules games. If you take one of my unrated invites, play tourney
Replies: 1   Views: 15,595   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]