Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: Big Brain King Pente AND Keryo Pente tournament
Replies: 1   Views: 30,260   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 10, 2003, 11:26 PM by: snut

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 30,260   Pages: 1  
progambler

Big Brain King Pente AND Keryo Pente tournament
Posted: May 12, 2003, 9:08 PM

To all -

I have created BIG tournaments for BOTH Pente AND Keryo Pente at Brain King (www.brainking.com).

The time controls will be 4 days/move and you will probably have 10, 12, or 14 games at once because the sections are usually 5, 6, or 7 players. The end of sign up is June 7th. I'd like to get at least 20 players for both games if possible.

I am going to be doing this about once/quarter. Check out the particulars at the site.

For players who are new to Brain King, the maximum allowed games for non-members is 20 and you aren't allowed to enter more than one tournament. I am attempting to get the tournament restriction eliminated. But unless you are a member, you most likely will still only be able to enter either the Pente or Keryo Pente tournament and not both because your combined # of games would be more than 20.

Come on over and check out the action!

Gary Barnes

snut

Home page
Re: Big Brain King Pente AND Keryo Pente tournament
Posted: Nov 10, 2003, 11:26 PM

"about once a quarter" would dictate that a new tournament should have already been started. But it hasn't. I know that a lot of us are waiting for one to start... Any time frame updates on when your next one will start, Gary?

Thanks.

Replies: 1   Views: 30,260   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]