Table of Contents
Rated Game Policy
Game Rules FAQ
Java Web Start FAQ
<< Tournament Formats
- All players signed up for a tournament will be seeded by their
- If there are an odd number of players in a round, the highest
seed will get a bye. If that player already received a bye in
an earlier round, the bye will go to the next highest seed who
hasn't already received a bye in an earlier round.
- Then, exluding the bye player, players will be assigned matches
by placing the #1 seed vs. #last seed, then #2 seed vs.
#2nd-to-last seed, and so on.
- Players play one game as white, one game as black (a set). If
one player wins both games, that player advances to the next
round. If the players tie, another set is played, this continues
until one player wins a set.
- The final round will have 2 players, whoever wins that match
is the winner of the tournament!