Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: Email functionality
Replies: 3   Views: 10,969   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 23, 2022, 9:12 PM by: zachburau

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 10,969   Pages: 1  
amberlee

Email functionality
Posted: Feb 26, 2022, 6:58 PM

In game messages work fine with the exception of the app being unable to process some special characters (greater than, less than arrows eg.)
Messages outside the game aren't being processed properly. When I send a message to another player, what I wrote gets delivered but disappears from my messages and doesn't get sent to my gmail account. I do receive, in App Messages and in my Gmail, a copy of a message another player sends to me.

rainwolf

Home page
Re: Email functionality
Posted: Nov 20, 2022, 3:03 AM

Hey,

I took a look at the code, and I now know where the bug is. Receiving an email copy of sent messages will only happen if the recipient (of the message) has opted to receive email copies of received messages. This is too strict and a bug.

Lastly, the email server needs to be properly configured as well, it seems at least gmail is rejecting our messages because of configuration issues.

Pinging zachburau for a fix.

zachburau

Posted: Nov 22, 2022, 11:40 PM

Hey! We are resolving it now and expect it to be resolved ASAP, will let you know once it's updated.

Zach

zachburau

Posted: Nov 23, 2022, 9:12 PM

I believe this has been resolved, any other issues, please let me know!

Replies: 3   Views: 10,969   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]