Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: King of the hill - tb pente
Replies: 3   Views: 16,354   Pages: 1   Last Post: May 17, 2021, 9:01 AM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 16,354   Pages: 1  
trevoir

King of the hill - tb pente
Posted: May 17, 2021, 12:11 AM

So a couple times now, I've been on step 4 or so of KotH, won a set or two, and been reset down to step one. Not sure what the bug is, but my "last played" reverts to some day in January, which might be related.

Anybody else seen this behaviour?

rainwolf

Home page
Re: King of the hill - tb pente
Posted: May 17, 2021, 5:50 AM

You seem to have only one ongoing KotH game now, are you saying that between this game, and January, there have been other KotH games? To make progress in KotH you need to challenge via the KotH section or accept invitations that are specifically marked KotH.

Note that, if you don't play KotH for 31 days (in case you have no ongoing KotH game and your last one was more than 31 days ago), you are considered a stale player and the system removes you from KotH.

Let me know if none of these explanations resolved anything and I can take a closer look.

trevoir

Posted: May 17, 2021, 6:23 AM

Hi there,

Yes, I've played about 3 KotH sets per week since January. I try to always keep 2 active sets (the limit for a non-subscriber) and am usually the inviter. I also have a few non-KotH sets going, and generally keep them to about 2 or 3 per week. The Winter is Coming tournament worked perfectly for me (I lost my second set during round 5 or so and was knocked out fair and square!) and only after that did I start seeing the KotH issues.

I appreciate you starting with basic troubleshooting suggestions, but I think something else is going on.

Thanks for the quick response.

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: May 17, 2021, 9:01 AM

You're right, it looks very peculiar. I can't immediately find something in my logs. Please PM me when your current KotH set is about to end or has ended, perhaps I can find more clues then.

Replies: 3   Views: 16,354   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]