Home » Forum Home » Completed » carson75's Pente Tournament

Topic: Round 8 ( Zoeyk ~VS~ Melanie ) the final match for the Crown......
Replies: 46   Views: 69,405   Pages: 4   Last Post: Jan 19, 2010, 8:37 PM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 46   Views: 69,405   Pages: 4   [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
melanie

Home page
Re: Round 8 ( Zoeyk ~VS~ Melanie ) the final match for the Crown......
Posted: Jan 17, 2010, 4:33 AM

Congratulations Zoeyk!

Thank you for all who attended in watching the match! You guys are the best. Won't be around for awhile. Family calls. My father is ill. What a year it has been. Thank you for all my delays, Zoeyk...I knew you would understand.

Peace,

mel

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Round 8 ( Zoeyk ~VS~ Melanie ) the final match for the Crown......
Posted: Jan 19, 2010, 8:37 PM

thank you mel. i didnt get a chance to play all of the players in the tourney, but out of all i faced ide say you were my toughest competition. in fact the end could had gone either way at random there. with us both winning 2 blacks each in the final round, and you sweeping me in a round before that one, you certainly gave me a run for my money, and made me feel like i earned the victory with with all the mental limits you pushed me too. i have a strong feeling in 2011'ish you will take the crown at the next Pente tourney. i look forward to our next encounter on the mental battle field.

zoeyk

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 46   Views: 69,405   Pages: 4   [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
Back to Topic List