Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: random games button feature?
Replies: 3   Views: 31,465   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jun 19, 2011, 11:15 PM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 31,465   Pages: 1  
remix79

random games button feature?
Posted: Jun 19, 2011, 5:54 AM

Hi, new player here.

Would it be possible to code up a "random game" button for the games database? I'd like to just browse through the games that way instead of having to page back after I've played through all the games on the first page. I did a search on the forums but couldn't come up with anything.

Cheers,
remix

zoeyk

Home page
Re: random games button feature?
Posted: Jun 19, 2011, 10:20 AM

well,.. two ways off the top of my head.
in the search filter it has the ability to search by date. type a random date of your liking and check some games there that way.
other idea is go into a players profile, and randomly select a 100 game grouping page and click games at random in there.

hope that helps.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
remix79

Posted: Jun 19, 2011, 7:00 PM

Thanks for the ideas. I'd still love it if making a "random game" button was possible; so convenient. We'll just have to see if the creative types are interested in a coding exercise. Thanks again.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jun 19, 2011, 11:15 PM

its possible. but currently there is a large list of to-dos in coding that are high priorities. since that isn't a high priority it goes to the bottom of the list unfortunately. things like fixing the bug that causes players to disconnect and not be able to re-enter the lobby for 20 minutes for example comes first to deal with. we currently don't have any coders working on the site. but at some point soon i have heard that will change. there is supposedly a small team of coders that will begin working on some coding here with in a few months. we'll see.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 3   Views: 31,465   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]