Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: New Pente Tournament Starting on Sunday Night!
Replies: 3   Views: 31,340   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jun 2, 2005, 6:52 AM by: jsc810

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 31,340   Pages: 1  
dweebo

Home page
New Pente Tournament Starting on Sunday Night!
Posted: May 19, 2005, 2:40 PM

Ok, this might be a really great idea by me, or it could be a huge flop, we'll see!

I have created a new Pente tournament (Dweebo's Crazy Fast - May). What's different you ask? Rounds are ONE DAY LONG! Thats right, you heard me, what are you scared . The idea is to play a whole Swiss tournament in a week, this is for those seriously addicted Pente-heads who are on every night of the week. We'll have probably 3-4 rounds due to limited players, thats assuming anyone other than me signs up. If there is a tie after that for winner, we will have a single-elimination playoff. One other thing, game timers are 10/10, so at least we won't be playing toooo long every day.

So come on, who thinks they've got what it takes to play and win. If you want to play, make sure you can be here every night next week, meaning sometime in the range 6pm-midnight EST.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!

marshall

Re: New Pente Tournament Starting on Sunday Night!
Posted: May 23, 2005, 5:33 AM

so is the mini-tourney still on? or has it been cancelled due to lack of interest?...only 4 people had signed up last i checked...i was on from 10:45-11:30pm EST and saw no one involved so let me know what's up...i can be on tomorrow if needs be...

dweebo

Home page
Posted: May 23, 2005, 2:58 PM

Yes I am cancelling it, I don't think there is much point in playing a 4 person tourney. Thanks to the 3 of you who signed up, I will try it again later in the future.

If anyone else is interested in the concept, and would be willing to play in the future please post to this thread so I can see what level of interest there is.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
jsc810

Posted: Jun 2, 2005, 6:52 AM

I'm interested in this or any other tourney.

Replies: 3   Views: 31,340   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]