Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: Bug in private rooms
Replies: 5   Views: 13,034   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 10, 2003, 4:38 PM by: dweebo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 5   Views: 13,034   Pages: 1  
emerald

Home page
Bug in private rooms
Posted: Feb 26, 2003, 11:56 AM

Some times when the room is empty or only has bots and it is a private room then there is no way to enter that room so that it can be used again. Like right now three of the tables have no humans and are private thus can not be used....

Other than that this is a great revision. Sorry about this bug.

dweebo

Home page
Re: Bug in private rooms
Posted: Feb 26, 2003, 2:25 PM

Yes, I just noticed that. I will write an issue to fix it.

Thanks,
-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
dmitriking

Posted: Feb 26, 2003, 6:48 PM

Yesterday I found that that I was able to enter a private room if no one was in it. I don't know if that is still the case or not.

dmitriking

Posted: Feb 26, 2003, 6:50 PM

okay, never mind my last post, I just tried it and in fact, I cannot enter a private table that has only robots.

teefo

Posted: Feb 27, 2003, 5:00 AM

This is definately an issue that needs IMMEDIATE ATTENTION!! This "bug" is nothing less than an invitation for SABBOTAGE. I would truley hate to show up only to find myself locked out of all the tables,...yikes. Is it possible that the tables could be set up to detect presence,...so that when the last person left, the table would by default, become public again?

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Mar 10, 2003, 4:38 PM

Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier, just realized I'm not getting email updates for posts in the Developer's Forum.

I did fix a few things with the computer/private table issue. If a room is private and all human players leave, the computers will change the table to public. Additionally, if the computers are playing a game, they will finish the game and then exit, instead of staying around like before.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
Replies: 5   Views: 13,034   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]