Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: pente.org data base and brainking.com games
Replies: 1   Views: 30,422   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 15, 2010, 11:55 PM by: up2ng

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 30,422   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
pente.org data base and brainking.com games
Posted: Apr 14, 2010, 11:26 PM

is there a possibility to one day have bk games link automatically to the pente.org data base?

or is there the possibility to give fencer the data base code so he can replicate a similar data base at his site for the bk pente games?

i may be a dreamer, but im not the only one

zoeyk

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

up2ng

Re: pente.org data base and brainking.com games
Posted: Apr 15, 2010, 11:55 PM

I know this question has come up before over the years so I did a little searching. Check out this old forum thread:

http://www.pente.org/gameServer/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=1930&messageID=5454#5454

Sounds like it was a manual process in the sense that someone had to run the tool and set up search criteria, etc, but there was a way to periodically import a large bulk of games from brainking into the DSG database. Perhaps this tool just hasn't been run in a while. I wonder if Mark and Peter could run another query to catch up on brainking games over the last few years and stick em into the database...

Replies: 1   Views: 30,422   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]