Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: New bug found
Replies: 2   Views: 25,485   Pages: 1   Last Post: Aug 20, 2005, 10:33 AM by: emerald

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 25,485   Pages: 1  
emerald

Home page
New bug found
Posted: Aug 18, 2005, 10:10 AM

I have found a small bug that used to not exist and with the new green version of the client software it now exists.

Basically it has to do with the Audio Alerts. There are many times that I will enter two or more tables. I keep the audio alert on for the table I am activly playing so that I know when it is my turn, but I turn it off for the other tables so that I do not get distracted. In this new version when you turn it off on one table it now turns it off in ALL tables, and when you turn it back on in your table it turns it on in all tables. The only way I have found to stop the annoying beeps is to leave the rooms where you are not playing. I would rather not have to do that. I am sure it is a simple thing to change this back to the way it was before the green version.

Thanks

dweebo

Home page
Re: New bug found
Posted: Aug 19, 2005, 7:21 PM

I am not sure how it popped up after release 4.0 (green version). From what I can tell its been that way for quite awhile.

At any rate, I've changed it so it will allow different game options per table. Whenever you change game options, they are stored on the server, so the next table you open will have those same options. But now if you already have more than one table open, the other tables will retain the options they had when opened.

The change will go up with the next release, which will probably be in a few days at the rate I've been going.
-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
emerald

Home page
Re: New bug found
Posted: Aug 20, 2005, 10:33 AM

Cool, that will make it much nicer. I know that it worked as little as a month ago. It sure is the simple things in life huh.

Replies: 2   Views: 25,485   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]