Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: Boot me NOW!!!!
Replies: 1   Views: 29,477   Pages: 1   Last Post: May 22, 2015, 10:34 PM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 29,477   Pages: 1  
rainwolf

Home page
Boot me NOW!!!!
Posted: May 19, 2015, 5:22 PM

The long awaited button is here. I believe I have to credit zoeyk for the idea, but I can't find the forum post where he suggested it. Perhaps it was in a private message after all.

For anyone who's not in the loop: on occasion you could get disconnected while playing in the live game room and left unable to get back in since the server "thought" you were still in there. The solution used to be to disconnect your internet connection for about a minute and then the server would finally realize you were disconnected and remove you from the game room, enabling you to get back in. Now there's a "Boot me NOW!!!" button on your dashboard that lets you remove yourself manually from the game room in case you get stuck.

Since we're on the internet and nobody knows if you're actually a cat or not, this feature is beta until I can declare I know what I'm doing.

If this works or doesn't work for you, please report it here and we'll try to find a solution that works for everybody.

Until then, game on!

Message was edited by: rainwolf at May 21, 2015 12:02 PM
The button (now) only appears when your name is found in the live game room.

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Boot me NOW!!!!
Posted: May 22, 2015, 10:34 PM

This is the biggest news at Pente.org in a long time. That button is exactly what we have needed, and now perhaps there will be more live rated sets played.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 1   Views: 29,477   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]