Home » Forum Home » Completed » carson75's Pente Tournament

Topic: Zoey Got His Crown
Replies: 2   Views: 17,188   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 22, 2010, 6:02 PM by: partica

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 17,188   Pages: 1  
partica

Zoey Got His Crown
Posted: Jan 21, 2010, 4:54 PM

Dweebo manually updated the tournament standings to reflect what was reported in the forum. He found Zoey's crown and hopefully Zoey is happy about the situation!

Congrats on winning the tournament Zoey. I know it was a lot of hard work, time and effort. Way to go!

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Zoey Got His Crown
Posted: Jan 22, 2010, 3:24 AM

thanks parts! i am very happy yes. much study went into barely making it through the tourney alive! melanie was fierce to go up against!

i noticed that the ratings for our final set was not fixed, is this in the works? it was supposed to be rated.
if i had to chose between the points and the crown of course ill take the crown, but if the points are available ill take em too.

thanks again!

zoeyk

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
partica

Re: Zoey Got His Crown
Posted: Jan 22, 2010, 6:02 PM

You would need to discuss the ratings issue with Dweebo. I am thinking he could just change the ratings flag on that record but I am not sure, especially if you've played rated since then. Don't really know what would happen, it would have to recalculate everything. Would be interesting to see. Anywho, I am not able to update ratings, that requires a database modification and is not a community admin duty. It might be worth your effort to notify the guy that can make the mods and get you your points! Good Luck!

Replies: 2   Views: 17,188   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]