Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: invisible lobby ghost?
Replies: 4   Views: 29,885   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 28, 2010, 1:24 AM by: katysmom

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 29,885   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
invisible lobby ghost?
Posted: Apr 23, 2010, 5:39 AM

for about a month now, maybe longer, it always shows on the dash board that maria517 is logged into the lobby, but when u go in there shes actually not, i mean unless she is invisible. i have been completely puzzled by this.

does any one else see her logged into the lobby from the dash board? or am i going completely crazy finally lol.

Ps. does any one think its odd that brf has been consecutively logged in browsing for over a year now? does that comp never reboot? just odd lol.

if their names disappear from the dash board for just 5 minutes i will some how feel better lol.

and both of their name's donor colors are green,.. spooky

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

xtraclassy

Re: invisible lobby ghost?
Posted: Apr 26, 2010, 1:18 PM

They probably need to clear their Java cache.

jhs55

Posted: Apr 27, 2010, 4:53 PM

mybe dweebo can email maria 517 so that she can log off, I know I ve been logged on for 2 days with out realizing it and then I felt real stupid about doing so...

blondeww

Posted: Apr 27, 2010, 7:39 PM

I too have noticed this green goddess. Were you aware she had a visable doppleganger? I`ve seen it. Night before last both of them were present. I was a little frightened, then thought they might be identical twins. Do we need an exorcism? I know a priest...

katysmom

Posted: Apr 28, 2010, 1:24 AM

I've noticed a few doppelgangers in addition to the specter in green...their cache is a good thing to check first...but we've had some site problems lately...so i wondered if it was the pente server hanging up somehow...

Replies: 4   Views: 29,885   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]