Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: Cancel/Undo on a turn-based game
Replies: 2   Views: 28,119   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 7, 2006, 11:04 PM by: melanie

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 28,119   Pages: 1  
spifster

Cancel/Undo on a turn-based game
Posted: Nov 7, 2006, 4:00 AM

Is there any way to cancel or get an undo on a turn-based game, after you've made your move? Mel and I started one, but she doesn't have time, and I don't want a cheap win... also, I was playing someone earlier, and he left a open win on a turn when he could've countered and done something different, but I had no time left, so I ended up simply winning from someone else's mistake, which in my mind kind of defeats the purpose of playing and cheapens the win. Is there any way to cancel completed games? Or at all?

Help...

This is all on c6, btw... I don't know if turn-based Pente is different.

dweebo

Home page
Re: Cancel/Undo on a turn-based game
Posted: Nov 7, 2006, 3:26 PM

No currently you can't do those things, but I should implement them. I agree that it is annoying. I myself made a mistake move the other day, clicked make move instead of undo and then I was screwed

I think I will implement an option to cancel any game that is in progress, as long as both players agree.

I also think I will implement a way for you to undo a move if you do it within 2 minutes, so in case you misclick. Or I guess you could request an undo to your opponent like with live games, I could maybe do it that way.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
melanie

Home page
Re: Cancel/Undo on a turn-based game
Posted: Nov 7, 2006, 11:04 PM

thank you for doing this, :, and the undo would be great within 2 mins.

Replies: 2   Views: 28,119   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]