Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: The same problem again Dweebo
Replies: 2   Views: 25,074   Pages: 1   Last Post: Oct 15, 2006, 8:02 PM by: catchall

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 25,074   Pages: 1  
catchall

The same problem again Dweebo
Posted: Oct 14, 2006, 12:50 AM

Hello Dweebo I am having that same problem that you fixed a few days again for me. The game has worked since you fixed it but now today it is back to the same problem. When I play agaist the computer the screen keep minimizing every minute and so it is very hard to play my game. Can you please fix my game again I sure would appricate your help again.. I hope this time it will last more that just a couple of days... Cyndi

catchall

Re: The same problem again Dweebo
Posted: Oct 15, 2006, 7:30 PM

The same problem is now back again with the screen minimizing my playing board. I think you said the last time it was an ebay ad doing the dirty deed. You have fixed it twice now I am asking you to fix it again for me it seems that it only stays for a day at a time at the most. Thank you so much for all your help. But need your help again..
Cyndi and Danny

catchall

Re: The same problem again Dweebo
Posted: Oct 15, 2006, 8:02 PM

Hey Dweebo I got to thinking about my problem with the screen minimizing...I tried internet explorer and I find that it works great there. We have tuned off all the AOL pop up windows and that did not seem to fix our problem. So what do you suggest we do now. It works on Internet Explorer and not AOL??? Hope you can help us figure this mess out...
Danny and Cyndi

Replies: 2   Views: 25,074   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]