Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: dashboard loading
Replies: 4   Views: 31,382   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 12, 2015, 10:52 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 31,382   Pages: 1  
be_water

dashboard loading
Posted: Jul 2, 2015, 4:00 AM

the dashboard won't load for me on firfox, chrome, and IE between two computers. Is any one else having this issue?

I would like to move in my TB games that are about to time out in a day or so but can't get to them without the dashboard. Could an admin send me a link to my running games or something if possible?

rainwolf

Home page
Re: dashboard loading
Posted: Jul 2, 2015, 7:38 AM

Hi be_water,

Cab you attach a screen shot of what you are seeing when you try to load the dashboard?
I am not having this issue so I can't replicate it.

be_water

Posted: Jul 2, 2015, 8:57 PM

I Just tried again today and it would load so I can't show you what was happening. Unfortunately all my TB games timed out

1crazy1

Posted: Jul 12, 2015, 10:46 PM

Sometimes I have a similar problem in that the dashboard itself loads fine, but then the game itself will not. So at that point I switch browsers and then it works. I wonder why that happens? Any ideas?

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Jul 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

In Firefox on mac, a turn-based game will (sometimes) only appear when I move the mouse a little. If switching to another browser helps, than I am fairly confident that restarting your current browser will also help.

My troubleshooting steps (without reinstalling, then you have bigger issues), would be
- move your mouse (where you expect the board to be), or,
- reload the window/tab, or,
- open pente.org in a new tab/window, or,
- restart your browser, and I would put this step on par with switching browsers, or finally,
- restart your computer.

Replies: 4   Views: 31,382   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]