Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: Beginners
Replies: 3   Views: 22,259   Pages: 1   Last Post: Dec 3, 2004, 5:30 AM by: paco12348

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 22,259   Pages: 1  
teresacary

Beginners
Posted: Aug 9, 2004, 4:13 AM

Can I suggest that a room be made for beginners. This way more experienced players don't have to play against us.

Thank You,
Teresa

samwise

Re: Beginners
Posted: Aug 10, 2004, 7:38 AM

"This way more experienced players don't have to play against us."
---> you dont have to play anyone you dont want to.
(i find that experienced players for the most part prefer playing other experienced player)

there are also a few options for you.
- you can always look at the ratings of players before you play them, seeing if the would be a fair or unfair match.

- you can ask players there skill level before playing them if you dont understand or trust there rating.

- you could play unrated, then there would be no affect to your ranking (if that worries you)

But hey the only way you get good is by playing people better then you! im sure many people would want to play experienced people who could show them the ropes of this fun game! and mabe drop a few you hints!!

~Samwise~

mickeyss

Home page
Posted: Aug 14, 2004, 7:19 PM

hi,, as an avid player of this silly game I dont believe a beginners room would help anyone...I play everyone that will play and it has helped me a great deal to learn the tricks..
Pros be it or regular players can turn on the heat on any given moment..
Mick.

paco12348

Posted: Dec 3, 2004, 5:30 AM

I'm a beginner and I understand what you're saying. That's why I want to play the computer if I can ever get the stones to drop.

Replies: 3   Views: 22,259   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]