Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: Server is down?
Replies: 2   Views: 23,013   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 22, 2004, 11:44 PM by: dweebo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 23,013   Pages: 1  
huxley

Server is down?
Posted: Jan 18, 2004, 9:09 PM

For the last week or so, I've been unable to use the Java Web Start version of pente. It pops up, asks me to login, I do, then it continually says 'error, server must be down' But I see no one else mentioning this on the forums. Is it just some problem on my end?

P.S. I'm a server admin for a couple dozen websites, I could probably be a gaming mirror server if the admin of this game network wants to email me: huxley@ensoma.com
no charge either, as long as the bandwidth isnt too severe.

samwise

Re: Server is down?
Posted: Jan 20, 2004, 1:53 AM

sorry huxley server has been fine for the last week+.
might want to email dweebo so he can fix you up with some ideas to change settings

dweebo

Home page
Re: Server is down?
Posted: Jan 22, 2004, 11:44 PM

It seems that when I create a new version of the applet java web start stops working. This shouldn't be the case but I've seen it happen to me as well.

Try this, open Java Web Start on your computer, (on windows there is a shortcut in Start Menu | Programs | Java Web Start). Then click View | Downloaded Applications and remove the DSG Game Room application. Then revisit DSG and try again. Let me know if that does or doesn't work.

Thanks for the offer of being a gaming mirror, I'll keep that in mind

Pente Rocks!
Replies: 2   Views: 23,013   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]