Home » Forum Home » Help

Topic: trying to play?
Replies: 3   Views: 21,613   Pages: 1   Last Post: Sep 10, 2003, 2:24 AM by: samwise

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 21,613   Pages: 1  
samwise

trying to play?
Posted: Sep 9, 2003, 5:31 AM

The side screen is saying

Players: 0
Games: 110,281
Currently playing: 13

so its messed, and every time the game screen loads, it gos to another sign in.

am i the only one with this problem??
or could those other 13(unlucky number!)players fill me in?

watsu

Home page
Re: trying to play?
Posted: Sep 9, 2003, 4:40 PM

Hi Sam,
I don't think the two things are related, because it has said zero players for over a day now, but until last night I wasn't having any problem logging on when it said zero. The site seems to be locking us out periodically though, which is what is happening when it keeps giving the login screen, even though it appears to show thirteen players playing, I think that is just the number who were in when the lockdown happened... At least this is the impression I get based on previous experiences of the same type. Tom

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
up2ng

Posted: Sep 9, 2003, 5:43 PM

I was also getting this same problem at about this same time. It's good to know that when it is happening to me it is also happening to others and perhaps everyone else. I wasn't sure in the past. I often cure many of my login problems by deleting all cookies from my browser but even this was not preventing the blue login screen from getting in my way. Once in a while, I seemed to get this problem after a computer crash so I had thought that the server simply thought I was already (still) logged in and was preventing a double login from the same machine, but this last time that was not the case.

UP2NG

samwise

Posted: Sep 10, 2003, 2:24 AM

Its all fixed now,

oh and its good to know im not the only one with this problem!

Replies: 3   Views: 21,613   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]