Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - Winter 2007 Below 1700

Topic: frenchy v. homebrew
Replies: 2   Views: 16,365   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 19, 2007, 2:33 AM by: karlw

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 16,365   Pages: 1  
homebrew

frenchy v. homebrew
Posted: Jan 18, 2007, 2:22 PM

Hey French,

I can play most weekends. How does 9:00 p.m. CST this Sat. sound? If this isn't good, suggest a time and I'll try and make it. I should be around most all of this coming weekend.

P.S. Some advice from the history teacher: In regards to your little tit for tat with our boy Karl, you might want to heed the words of Dwight D. Eisenhower. When asked of Joseph McCarthy he replied: "I refuse to get into a pissing contest with a skunk." You know we all love you Karl

frenchafry

Re: frenchy v. homebrew
Posted: Jan 19, 2007, 1:00 AM

That should be 8 pm mountain time. I'll try to make it on sat. If I'm not there within 15 min...I'm prob not in. Obviously Eisenhower was smarter than me. I was just tired of the unnecessary cussing and butting in and arrogance so I decided to unload.

karlw

Re: frenchy v. homebrew
Posted: Jan 19, 2007, 2:33 AM

for the record french, you initiated it, and for reference on how to respectfully make suggestions about rule changes, see homebrew's discussion in the fall 2006 board. he doesn't begin by making reckless accusations, amazingly enough! and look at the nice replies i gave him! isn't it nice what a little niceness can do?

Replies: 2   Views: 16,365   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]