Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: Seventh Heaven Tourney Round Played
Replies: 5   Views: 35,140   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 13, 2010, 5:12 PM by: xtraclassy

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 5   Views: 35,140   Pages: 1  
invictus

Seventh Heaven Tourney Round Played
Posted: Mar 3, 2010, 4:15 AM

invictus (7) defeats nadereazar (8) 2 - 0

bloodied but unbowed

up2ng

Re: Seventh Heaven Tourney Round Played
Posted: Mar 3, 2010, 7:51 AM

Thanks invictus and congratulations on your tournament win.

I'm curious why you did not post this in the Seventh Heaven tournament forum? Are players unable to post there?

I wonder, just out of curiosity, whether or not you or your opponent noticed any other players who showed up and were waiting to play their match. At this point it doesn't really matter since I have already forwarded the round but I am still curious if any players showed up and forgot to post a message in the forum as per tournament rules (and if for some reason players are unable to post in the forum, they could have thought to just send me a PM).

Thanks for showing up and playing your match. Good luck the rest of the way. See you next week!

pente_man

Seventh Heaven Tourney Round Played
Posted: Mar 10, 2010, 4:06 AM

I am posting here because I can't post in the seventh heaven forum. There was no Tournament Director today to witness the tournament games. The only set played was between gaylen and me. I won the set. Invictus and xtraclassy were logged in the tournament game room but their opponents did not show up.

xtraclassy

Posted: Mar 13, 2010, 12:28 PM

For non-admins, (for me at any rate) if you use the forum link found with the Seventh Heaven rounds list, there is no "Post New Topic" hyperlink.

If one opens any of the messages already posted there, there is no "reply" hyperlink.

I may be missing something but it looks like there is way for non-admins to post anything in that forum.

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Mar 13, 2010, 4:16 PM

Try now.

Usually the tournaments automatically create permissions for only users in the tourney to create threads/post.

For some reason it didn't work this time, so I modified the permissions for the remaining 3 players in the tourney to be able to post there.

Sorry about that.
-Peter

Pente Rocks!
xtraclassy

Posted: Mar 13, 2010, 5:12 PM

No problem, Pete.
Thanks.

Replies: 5   Views: 35,140   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]