Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: Issue Moving to Next Round
Replies: 2   Views: 34,390   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 25, 2009, 6:18 PM by: ukie60

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 34,390   Pages: 1  
partica

Issue Moving to Next Round
Posted: Mar 19, 2009, 5:38 AM

I attempted to move the tournaments to the next round, with exception being granted to jhs55 and melanie to complete their Keryo match, and there was an issue. It completed round 1 but did not post round 2 standings. I have sent Dweebo an inquiry and will inform players when things are up and running.

~Partica

partica

Re: Issue Moving to Next Round
Posted: Mar 20, 2009, 2:13 AM

Major Issue Now:

Please note: All tournaments will not move forward until at least next Thursday. Dweebo is on vacation. Here is the message I received from him when I sent the inquiry about the round 2 issues:

"From: dweebo
Date: Mar 19, 2009 07:28 PM CDT

hmm, i'm on vacation right now and can't really tell what is wrong, its not real easy for me to login to the server to see what is wrong.

sorry about that

i should be able to next week (wed or thur), so please apologize to everyone for me in the forums, i'll fix things then.

-peter "

I received this message today, I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience. See ya next week!

~partica

ukie60

Home page
Re: Issue Moving to Next Round
Posted: Mar 25, 2009, 6:18 PM

Its fixed....GO PETER!!!!.... Very smart and.....good looking.....Thank you for your GREAT job....

Replies: 2   Views: 34,390   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]