Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: canadian tournaments
Replies: 3   Views: 29,962   Pages: 1   Last Post: Sep 29, 2004, 6:10 AM by: niloc

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 29,962   Pages: 1  
niloc

canadian tournaments
Posted: Sep 24, 2004, 10:16 PM

i would like to know if there are any canadian tournaments in existence. i don't get to play (otb)pente very much and i would like to see how i fair against other people than my friends. so if there are tournaments in canada (preferably on the east coast) it would be much appreciated if any one can tell me anything about them.

Niloc

daxoo

Re: canadian tournaments
Posted: Sep 24, 2004, 11:06 PM

Hi niloc!

I'm Dax and I'm a Pente lover bur not active anymore on Pente.org, by the way hi to all my pente buddy out there you know who you are, and all the Oklahoma tornament.

I leave in Montreal, so about the canadian tournament there was any that I know, but if there is one someday it will be my pleasure to play or help to organise.

Sincerely Dax.

P.S. I always read the post from Pente.org, keep your good job Dweebo.

samwise

Posted: Sep 29, 2004, 4:49 AM

Nope no canadian tournaments in existence... why you may ask????
Because we are the only 3 players in all of canada!!!! and we live so far apart it would be pointless!!
J/K... The best way to get one going is to try and start your own niloc! i have tryed, but just not enuff people around me...

GL, and i really hope you can get something going!

niloc

Posted: Sep 29, 2004, 6:10 AM

it would be really nice to get a tournement going, but i fear that there isnt enough intrest, mabye i will try

Replies: 3   Views: 29,962   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]