Home » Forum Home » Turn-based

Topic: TB chat
Replies: 1   Views: 25,240   Pages: 1   Last Post: Sep 17, 2008, 5:41 PM by: dweebo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 25,240   Pages: 1  
lepews

TB chat
Posted: Sep 17, 2008, 4:52 AM

in playing TB, I've noticed that in the new style TB window, one is able to see the chat associated with each move when going back and forth through the moves.

There is also a little pair of arrows to the top right of the chat window to make it full screen. However, there is currently no way to see the whole chat in that window, which isn't making much sense.

Also, I find that in a chat, I always like seeing the last thing I said and the last reply to it - it just helps having the context.

So my question: could you make the chat a continuous text from the first line ever typed to the last throughout a game, so that:
1 - it can be scrolled in the chat under the game and
2 - when using these little arrows to make the chat full screen, you can actually see the whole conversation?

Thanks!

dweebo

Home page
Re: TB chat
Posted: Sep 17, 2008, 5:41 PM

You can drag the line between the chat window and the board to resize the chat window (to see more/less chat). Those little arrows I guess make the chat full screen as you mentioned.

Seeing chat associated with each move when going back/forth through the moves has been around since the beginning.

Good points about having the context of the last message/reply, I'll have to think about how to do that.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
Replies: 1   Views: 25,240   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]