Replies: 0   Views: 15,868   Pages: 1  

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
dweebo

Home page
Round 1 Complete - Round 2 Started
Posted: Mar 19, 2005, 4:28 PM

Round 1 is complete, and round 2 matchups are posted!

Thanks to everyone who played and didn't make it to the next round! If you are still craving tournament action, stop by tonight at 9PM EST and play in the Speed-Pente tournament, its a live tournament and will be completed tonight! DSG will also be hosting a D-Pente tournament soon, so watch for that. For those of you who don't know what D-Pente is, read the rules at DSG in the Getting Started guide and come play a few games. I really think the future of Pente is in D-Pente, its a blast!

Forfeits for Round 1:
Most everyone got their matches in for round 1. However, I had to give some forfeits to some of you. Fortunately, there was only one round that had the outcome affected by the forfeits, round 5.

I don't like having to give forfeits, but I tried to give wins to players who I thought were making more of an effort to play than their opponent. There is just no easy solution to this problem, except for you guys to schedule your matches as soon as possible, and post to the forum! If I see you posting to the forum and your opponent isn't, its real easy for me to give you the wins. Emailing is good too, but you have to remember to cc me on all your emails.

Good luck to those in round 2, its going to be tough!
-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]