Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: When and who changed the rules?
Replies: 4   Views: 40,668   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 5, 2012, 8:10 AM by: alisontate

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 40,668   Pages: 1  
chplnrger

When and who changed the rules?
Posted: Apr 2, 2012, 9:21 PM

I had the pleasure of meeting and and playing against Gary Gabrel while he was a student at Oklahoma State University and was developing the game for a thesis he was writing. This is before the game was submitted for marketing analysis.
I have one of the original releases in the faux marble tube complete with the rule book.
Upon loosing the game the looser challenges the winner by making first play and the winner accepts the challenge by making second play.
When playing the computer on this site, the looser is regulated to making second play to continue play.
Who changed the rules?

ukie60

Home page
Re: When and who changed the rules?
Posted: Apr 3, 2012, 2:02 AM

Dear Chpinrger, just injoy this site... This is a GREAT site to play Pente and GREAT players to play. Welcome to Pente.org.......

valleyboy

Posted: Apr 3, 2012, 3:55 AM

hear, hear, Uke...Chp, how about a game of tuen-based?

valleyboy

Posted: Apr 3, 2012, 4:41 AM

Uh...that's pronounced TURRRN-based.

alisontate

Posted: Apr 5, 2012, 8:10 AM

Hi chplnrger

That is an interesting question. I didn't know about that. It would have been good to have that as an option in a checkbox at the table so players could select that rule.

It looks as though no more development is going to occur at this site, so chances are that feature will never be implemented. The closest we have is D-Pente, have you tried that?

Replies: 4   Views: 40,668   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]