Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Pente Master's Official Skill Test thread
Replies: 18   Views: 1,043   Pages: 2   Last Post: Oct 3, 2026, 12:58 PM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 18   Views: 1,043   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
owen_

Posts: 123
Registered: Dec 1, 2022
Age: 45
Re: Pente Master's Official Skill Test thread
Posted: Oct 3, 2026, 2:17 AM

Hey, you want me to change my text about No 2 and No 4?
Thanks for your proposal but I don't agree that there is anything to change (except maybe softening some words about techniques).

These are your problems and challenges, I've wrote my answers, you are free to judge them knowing everything we wrote to each other in last couple of hours. And then if I'm not satisfied with your judgement about #2 I can post my solution here and publicly discuss it with you remembering this text (please don't change it):

> Where did P1 first mess up. Where did P2 first mess up. What was P2's earliest winning move change, to maintain sure win?

zoeyk

Posts: 2,360
Registered: Mar 4, 2007
From: San Francisco
Age: 45
Home page
Re: Pente Master's Official Skill Test thread
Posted: Oct 3, 2026, 2:29 AM

Owen. This is a open running challenge for all players over next 2 years. Posting solutions was clearly stated as prohibited. Other players are still trying to solve. You can debate it over private message with both me and karl. If I need to edit or clarify something I will. Im a fair person.

Im still at work. Ill look at the wording when I get home to my laptop.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
zoeyk

Posts: 2,360
Registered: Mar 4, 2007
From: San Francisco
Age: 45
Home page
Re: Pente Master's Official Skill Test thread
Posted: Oct 3, 2026, 4:11 AM

ok Owen thank you very much. I have updated challenge #2. you were right it was worded too vaguely. my bad.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
zoeyk

Posts: 2,360
Registered: Mar 4, 2007
From: San Francisco
Age: 45
Home page
Re: Pente Master's Official Skill Test thread
Posted: Oct 3, 2026, 12:58 PM

Due to stress, I may be less active for a bit.

Z

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 18   Views: 1,043   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Back to Topic List


Powered by Jive Software